Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Fun

Well, we're bracing for the huge snow and ice storm that is quickly approaching. The temperature has dropped about 30 (yes 30) degrees since yesterday. Brrrr!! Trying to tie up loose ends before the storm hits- shipping some orders at the post office, getting a few things (I forgot) at Target, and trying to find my hubby's snow boots (we haven't needed boots in so long, hoping they didn't somehow leave the house. read: gotten rid of).

My hubby had an early meeting this morning, so I was able to get a few things done while waiting for my son to wake up this morning (it's 8:55am and he's still asleep.. wishing he would sleep in like this on the weekend :)). I had my breakfast and my cereal made me smile as I was finishing: A for Ashley. I promise I didn't tell it to do that! (And yes, I eat Captain Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch... it was on sale :))
Excited to do more of this this weekend:
Came across a few fabulous posts from other amazing bloggers:
+ Check out this to drool over some great office and work spaces.
+ Check out this if you absolutely LOVE vintage advertisements.
+ Check out this post about a fabulous paper suite she discovered on another blog.
+ Just found this blog and I'm loving it. Full of great links and inspiration.

Have a great weekend! Enjoy it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment