Hello, February :) I hope you had a great weekend! We had a wonderful weekend being snowed in :) It was so fun playing outside, drinking hot chocolate, reading books, watching movies and having great family time before my hubby starts classes this week.
So, The Creative Place is approaching the 200th post at the end of this week - on Friday to be exact (I seriously feel like we just had the 100th post. Wow time flies!) I think a giveaway is in order. What are your thoughts on items for a fun giveaway? Paper items? Fabric items? Vintage items? A mixture? Leave a comment here today to let me know what you think! :) And then be on the lookout for details about the giveaway tomorrow!
Here are some fun faves for this week. Loving all these bright, cheery goodies :)
1. Happy All Over Fabric Banner Bunting Flags by nestables
2. Small Frame Purse - Lava Flowers in Sade by ToonDesign
3. Summer Apricot Hand Dyed Ribbons and Lace by SugaredSongbird
4. Vintage Hand Embroidered Tapestry Wall Hanging from jwhite2
5. Pink Posey Wooden Button by pleasanthedges
6. Japanese Washi Paper Tape from PrettyTape
7. Tuff Sock Project Bag in India Art Nouveau Paisley by BadAmyKnits