Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Faves

Five faves today! A fun assortment of goodies.
1.Lovely Floral Zipper Pouch by darlingsavage
2.Vintage Ribbon Mix from labonnefemme
3.California Dreaming Fat Quarter Bundle from BittyBlossoms
4.Embellishment Flower Set - Pink and Green by milkysupplies
5.Road Trip Project Album Kit by sweettweelab

I hope you had a fabulous weekend :) We took a somewhat impromptu trip up to see my hubby's parents this weekend - it was so much fun seeing them, and great to get out of town for a little while :) But I didn't get much done for the shop update.... will have the shop updated by the end of this week, though :)

Tomorrow's tutorial: Fabric Ornaments - these are SO cute and don't have to be just for a Christmas tree - you can hang them anywhere, and make them with any type/pattern of fabric-- I have some hanging in my studio/craft/work area and was thinking about hanging some in the guest bathroom.

Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment