Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday Tutorial: Decorative Fabric Ornaments

I came across this link to this fab tutorial over at my dear friend's blog (she's a super talented designer - check out her amazing story and testimony as well as her talent) this Christmas season. I didn't have time to make any before Christmas, but it's been in the back of my mind ever since- I finally made one the other day and love, love, LOVE it! You could totally make these for any time of the year as a fun, decorative accent (or as a handmade gift)- and they are super easy to make. I made the one pictured above out of Valentine fabric (Once again, I know it's WAY early for Valentine's Day... ;)) All you need are some fabric scraps, a styrofoam ball, exacto knife, permanent marker, some ribbon and a paper clip. It only took me about 15-20 minutes. Thanks, Ashlee for the link! :)
Image from whipup.net

1 comment:

  1. that is darling - i should probably start making my christmas to do list now :)

    ReplyDelete