Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Faves

Happy Monday! I hope you had a fabulous weekend :) We were traveling up in Virginia to go to a wedding :) It was a wonderful time- the wedding was beautiful and it was so much fun seeing a lot of dear friends and catching up. We also got to see my hubby's sweet parents - they took care of our son so we could go :)

Thank you so much for all of the comments about the circle cutter. It's good to know that I'm not the only one having trouble with it ;) I'm going to try all of the great suggestions and see if I can't get it to work better... or I might return it if I'm still not getting it... I'll update on what happens with it :)

Fabulous faves for today: My search on etsy: "Fruit" Yummy!
1. Felt Kiwi Pincushion by SeaPinks
2. Organic Reusable Produce Bags - French Fruits and Veggies by thecraftpantry
3. Grapefruit Felt Ornament by bakerswife
4. Orange Tree Handmade Buttons by TessaAnn
5. Apple Specialty Fiber Bundle from beckandcallgirl
6. Pink Grapefruit Organic Aromatherapy Soap by SpaGoddess
7. Set of 10 Cherries Tags by petitepaperie
8. Crochet Pear Coasters by MonikaDesign
9. Pear Rubber Stamp from norajane
10. Stationery Set - Juice Kiwi by wevegotpaper

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ashley for featuring my cherry tags! You have a lovely blog and I am honored to be included!

    Jennifer
    Petite Paperie
    www.petitepaperie.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete