Monday, September 5, 2011

Coming Soon:: Autumn Journal

So my plan was to have Autumn Journals available in the shop this weekend. My plan did not include a horrible (horrible doesn't even begin capture the severity) stomach virus or food poisoning that attacked myself, my hubby and my 4 year old (Praise God our 7 month old did not get it). Thursday night late it all began, and we are just feeling normal as of yesterday. This virus absolutely rivaled #13 of my "25 Random Things"

Catching up on mountainous loads of laundry and trying to get back into the swing of things.

So these lovelies will be in the shop soon. It's not fall yet, right? (Remember this post?) Have a wonderful day! To those in the States, Happy Labor Day! :)

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you were ill. Hope you feel much better very soon. Autumn is not quite here even though it is rushing in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ashley. Although only a new follower of your blog, I had to comment and empathise, you poor darling. What a horror run you've had. We once had 10 days of around the clock vomiting and diarrhoea with our 10 month old so I really feel for you! I hope everyone is hale and hearty again. J x

    ReplyDelete