Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday Tutorial: Guest Post - May Day Basket

Today please welcome super talented Joanne from Ready, Set, Craft!. She is sharing a super cute tutorial on how to make a basket completely out of paper! This is such a fun a simple basket to make and would be great to give as a gift basket with fun little goodies in it. Think: Mother's Day :)
+++
Hi there! I'm Joanne from Ready, Set, Craft! and I'm super happy to be here guest posting at The Creative Place today! Ashley creates and shares some absolutely beautiful projects here, and I just love stopping in to read what she's up to and get inspired myself!

I don't know about you, but I'm 100% ready for Springtime. The daffodils and tulips are blooming where I am, showing promise of warmer weather to come! Today I'm sharing with you my tutorial to create a lovely little May Day basket to fill with treasures and pretties in celebration of Spring.
Here's what you'll need:
- One 12x12 sheet of scrapbook paper
- One 81/2x11 sheet of contrasting colored cardstock
- Monoadhesive
- Embellishments

And here's how to make it:
Thanks for having me today - and Happy Spring to you all!

7 comments:

  1. So adorable! I love how it all folds together. Thanks for the wonderful directions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO beautiful! I simply adore the colors and those felt flowers are perfect. What a great idea--this would be awesome for Easter baskets for the children next year, and of course perfect for Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! thanks! my girls wanted me to print this out so they can make some! Very thorough directions. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [27 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great one! I'll it definitely.

    ReplyDelete