Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Discover Paper | 2011 Holiday Guide

I am super excited to share that Donaville over at Discover Paper has released her first ever Holiday Guide. This gorgeous guide is chocked full of gift ideas, round-ups of decorations, calendars, journals, notepads as well as other fun things - all related to paper. And as if that weren't enough, there are a couple Moleskines up for grabs - a fabulous giveaway :) Go here to see the guide and more details about the giveaway.

I am also super honored to have my shop featured as well as be a contributor to the guide - there is a tutorial for a 3D Paper Garland by yours truly :) Below are a few excerpts from the guide, make sure you go check it out in full :)

In Other News:
+ I have restocked the shop with a couple more Holiday Journals. These are basic journals, NOT a kit. They differ slightly from the kits that are sold out, but equally as fun if you are still looking for a journal to keep for December. These are ready to ship and will ship within 24 hours after purchase (weekends included!) 
+ Also now in the shop: Holiday Journal Paper Packs: a pack of unique papers and envelopes (and 3 journaling stickers!) to add to your holiday journal. If you purchased a Holiday Journal Kit from my shop, these papers are all different from what is already in your journal, the only duplicates are a sheet of vellum and kraft cardstock. This set is designed to not only work with the Holiday Journal, but to work well with any journal! :)
+ I have a few other old school Holiday Journals from a couple years ago I found as I was cleaning my workspace. I will probably be listing these in the shop soon. Super different from this year's journal, but fun to see what I put together a couple years ago :)
+And last but not least: Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas Paper Rounds are also in the shop. These are great for holiday card making, adding to a journal or scrapbook. 

Now that I have shared all of this fabulous Christmas planning (it's good to plan ahead! :)), it's time to get back to enjoying Thanksgiving week :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment