Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday Faves: 2010 Calendar Roundup

Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :) We had a lovely Christmas seeing both sides of our family. It was wonderful to see everyone and spend time together :)

My sweet hubby bought me a cute calendar kit to make a hanging calendar for 2010, so I got to thinking about how many ways you can possibly make and/or design a calendar. I took a look around at all the amazing calendars available on etsy. So many unique and beautiful types of calendars- from printed calendars , to letterpress, to notebook planners, to print yourself, to pillows, to tea towels, to fabric. So many fabulous ideas out there! Here is a round up of several calendars I came across that made me smile. I'm sure I'll be adding more. Have you bought or made a calendar for 2010? If so, what kind? I think I already have 3 or 4 calendars - one to hang on the fridge, a desktop calendar/planner, a pocket planner, the one I am going to make from the kit, plus a couple others. Hmmm...So obviously, there is absolutely no reason I should forget anything going on in 2010 ;)
2. Nella Designs Calendar by nelladesigns

3. Limited Edition Letterpress Printed Calendar by paisleytreepress

4. Calendar Printable PDF by sweetbeets

5. Mod Meadow Calendar by urbandesign

6. Tea Towel Wall Calendar by cicadastudio

7. Custom Calendar You Pick 2010 Fine Art Calendar by bomobob

8. Calendar Pillow by Lepapierstudio

9. 2010 Pocket Planner by dozi

10. Art Nouveau Agenda by Earmark

11. 2010 Desk Calendar by heatherkintner

12. 2010 Graphics Calendar by paperandinkling

13. Cloth Calendar Tea Towel Calendar by 1canoe2

14. WhiskerGraphics 2010 Calendar by WhiskerGraphics

4 comments:

  1. great collection! so many great designers out there! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including my printable calendar in your round up! Best wishes for 2010!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing collection of calendars. Thanks for finding them for us!

    ReplyDelete