Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Faves: Laundry

Happy Monday! I hope you had a fabulous weekend! So sorry for my no-posts late last week-- it is super crunch time for my hubby with classes finishing up, so it's been super busy around here :) We had a fun little cookout with friends for Jimmy's birthday Friday night- it was so much fun and J had a blast playing with his friends :)

So laundry has been piling up lately, and is definitely on my to-do list today :) I know laundry can sometimes be blah, so I rummaged around on etsy for some fun laundry-inspired findings. :) These are sure to make you smile and hopefully make laundry time a little more enjoyable :)

1. Laundry Fat Quarter by repeat
2. Laundry Detergent Fabric Softener by mrsjonessoapbox
3. Line of Laundry Blue Vinyl Messenger Bag by kittyempire3
4. Abandoned Laundry Line by Tresijas
5. Patch Dryer Pillow Sheets by zJayne
6. Linen Clothespin Bag by CityChicCountryMouse
7. Primitive Laundry Wood Wall Hanging by irishcorkie
8. Clothespins. Orange Gingham by ThePaperedCrown

4 comments:

  1. You know, laundry might be one of my favorite household chores. I don't know why, I just really like doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I HATE laundry! Super cute finds, though! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute! i love the linen clothes pin bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This may be just what I needed to get my clothes off the floor! Nothing like painted wooden clothespins! mmm

    ReplyDelete