Thursday, June 3, 2010

A bunch of little things going on on the craft table right now :) Thank you so much to all who entered the Scrap Paper Pack Challenge- I seriously wanted to send out a pack to everyone, and wish I could have! I will definitely make this a regular thing since there was so much interest! :) I mailed out the scrap paper packs yesterday, along with an etsy order :)
+ Am wanting to try this tutorial.
+ Am finishing up my Outer Banks Beach Travel Journal and will post pictures next week.
+ And about that shop update? Umm... hopefully soon?! :)

I'm also working on a grocery list (not really on my craft table, but on my kitchen table :)). I got into couponing a couple months ago with the help of a good friend and am absolutely amazed at how our grocery bill has been cut in half (probably MORE than half). If you hit the sales right with coupons, you can really save a lot :) It's been a great way to purchase non-perishable items as well as to be able donate non-perishable food items :)

Interested in couponing? I use this site to find great deals with coupons and sales :)
If you live in the southeastern U.S., check it out :) Another site I have heard of a lot of people use is Coupon Mom. I have never explored it, but might do so soon :)
Well, as you can see, I am that excited about couponing :) Maybe I'll do a more in-depth post on couponing in the future? :)

Have a fabulous day :)

4 comments:

  1. ooooh, i can't wait to do up my craft cave (the spare bedroom) so it looks all inspirational like that desk!

    thanks for sharing the coupon website, sadly it isn't australian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - the couponing is so interesting! I have good intentions with coupons and save them as I come across them, but usually never use them. And I hardly EVER use grocery coupons. Tell me more, tell me more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see how the scrap pack projects turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so gutted i missed this!! Im glad to see ur blog doing so well! how the flip did u get so many followers?

    ReplyDelete